While supporting and collaborating with the project teams, you will be in charge of specifying, designing, integrating, validating and delivering all the 3D environments implemented on OKTAL SYDAC's innovative projects.
In this context, your main activities will be to:
- Guarantee the production of the 3D environment (lines, infrastructures, scenery)
- Understand our clients' needs and adapt them to our production chain
- Respect the budgetary and calendar constraints
- Be a force of proposal in order to improve our production processes
- Communicate with the teams and with your manager
Graduated from a computer graphics and/or video games school, you have experience in 3D modeling in a real time environment.
You like to be in relation with the customers to better understand them and consolidate their needs.
A first experience in team leadership and project management would be a plus!
You are said to have a good capacity to solve complex problems and you love technical challenges. You are passionate about teamwork, you are an excellent communicator and you are rigorous in the application of development methods and rules.
In addition, you demonstrate mastery of the following technical skills:
- 3DSMax, Unigine, Photoshop (3D animations, etc.) have no secrets for you.
- Experience in the use of ATLASSIAN tools (Confluence, JIRA).
- Mastery of verbal and written communication in English
LOCATION AND START DATE
- 4 openings based in Ariana (Tunisia)
- Start date : ASAP
- Duration : long term