We are seeking a senior software engineer with a focus on C++ development to be actively involved in the design, development, and testing of real time software solutions with to work in a support global team.
As a software engineer with a focus on C++ development, you will have the opportunity to be actively involved in the design, development, and testing of real time software solutions as part of projects delivered globally. Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, you will be working within a supportive and collaborative team. The position will give you exposure to a wide variety of leading and innovative technologies.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Interact with the Product Owner for the analysis of the requirements and the writing the technical specifications,
- Design the Technical and Software Architecture,
- Develop and test the code produced related to the stories during the sprint,
- Bring collaborative support to the Production to resolve troubleshooting,
- Ensure high quality standards for software development.
You have preferably a BTech / MTech / BE / ME in Computer science, with 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position.
You can demonstrate proficiency in the following technical skills:
- C++ (11, 14, 17)
- Object Oriented Software Design
- Windows Desktop Environment
- Unit Testing skills
In addition, you have:
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solution focused mindset
- Proactive approach to professional development including software innovation and technical application
- High attention to detail with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in product-based company's highly desirable
- A positive working attitude with a willingness to learn and grow your skill set
- Team player
LOCATION AND START DATE
- 4 openings based in Pune (India)
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Duration : Permanent
- To apply please forward your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org