SOFTWARE ENGINEERS (multiple roles)
Multiple opportunities for all experience levels!
If you are a degree qualified and talented Software Engineer that is interested in working to develop virtual training scenario simulators, we are keen to hear from you.
In particular, we are looking for people who have specialist skills in any of the following disciplines:
You will be responsible for the high-level design, implementation and testing of software modules for simulation development projects.
To be successful the following skills, knowledge and experience is desirable:
• Experience working with C++, Java or Angular
• Experience working in a collaborative team-based environment to design, develop and modify software
• Working knowledge of multithreaded software design and implementation
• Knowledge of OO design methodologies
• Experience unit and/or system testing software advantageous
If you are looking for an opportunity to further develop your career as a Software Engineer working for an innovative global company, then we want to hear from you!
To apply please forward your curriculum vitae and a cover letter briefly stating why you are interested in the role and what you could bring to the team to email@example.com
For more information about the work we do go to our website at http://www.oktalsydac.com